What You’ll Need
Here’s the deal: we provide the talent, you provide the tools and products. We do this for your own health and safety. (Do you really want us using the same sponge to clean your bathroom that’s been in someone else’s bathtub?)
Our supplies list includes essential tools so that we can do our jobs efficiently, but more importantly, we’ve done the research on the best and safest products for your home and family. And because we’re all about making your life easier, we’ve compiled our favourites in an easy-to-purchase package that we can have delivered to your home ahead of our visit. (Talk about clean-cut service, eh?) And once you’ve stocked your home with one of our curated kits, our Cleaning Specialists will monitor your supply and refill it as needed if you like, so you never have to think about it again.
Please have the following items available for our visit:
Don’t have these on hand? No problem! You can purchase a cleaning kit from us.
REQUIRED CLEANING PRODUCTS
- Glass Cleaner: Needed to clean mirrors and windows. We recommend plain white vinegar and water, mixed in a spray bottle.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: Needed for cleaning most surfaces in the home. We recommend Pink Solution, a natural enzyme-based cleaner, as our preferred all-purpose cleaner, or Pink Solution Scrub for heavy duty cleaning (tubs, tiles, grease, pots, pans, and sinks).
- Disinfectant: This is used to disinfect points of contact, as well as when cleaning bathrooms.
- Dish Soap: A very safe, pH neutral cleaner used for cleaning dishes and several other parts of the home which require a mild cleanser.
- Baking Soda: Provides deodorizing capabilities and helps provide gentle abrasion where the abrasive cleaner cannot be used.
- Vinegar: Terrific as a glass cleaner, tile floor cleaner and grease-cutter.
REQUIRED CLEANING TOOLS
- Microfiber twist mop and wringer bucket or flat head mop: We find these offer a safe and superior clean.
- Functioning, full sized vacuum cleaner: Vacuums help remove dust and allergens in your home. For smaller spaces, compact/stick vacuums work really well. We would be glad to recommend some of our favorite brands if you like!
- Double-sided sponges: One for the kitchen, one for the bathrooms.
- Microfiber cloths: J cloths, old towels or cut up shirts do not count. Minimum 1-2 per room.
- Toilet bowl brush: With a bowl brush container.
- Paper Towel: For jobs where a cleaning cloth won’t suffice (i.e. a toilet).
- Three-Step Ladder: If you wish for us to reach higher areas, we cannot use anything aside from a stepladder. Please note that without one we won’t be able to clean anything higher than arm’s reach.
Don’t have the products and tools you need for one of our cleaning services? No problem. Below you will find two kits which can be purchased at the time of booking so that you’ll have everything you need when our Cleaning Specialist arrives at your home.
|Item||Keep It Clean Kit||Fresh Start Kit|
|Microfibre Cloth (General Purpose)||8||10|
|Microfibre Cloth (Glass / Electronics)||2||2|
|On The Mark (disinfectant)||1||1|
|Pink Solution Scrub||1||1|
|Pink Solution Concentrate||1||1|
|Toilet Bowl Brush||1||1|
|Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Sponges||2||2|
|Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Sponges||2||2|
|Toothbrush (Med Bristle)||1||1|
|Paper Towel Roll||-||1|
|Superfine/0000 Steel wool||-||1|
|Client Must Provide:||- step ladder|
- functioning vacuum
- paper towel
- garbage bags
- laundry detergent (if laundry is being added on)
- baking soda
|- step ladder
- functioning vacuum